The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 25 Aug 2019, 20:42

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2019, 02:19 
First Circle Initiate

Yeah, but that means you don need the other 8 during your 100 hour nex, people runescape gold who complain they need more presets are those who jump around and want to do everything. Now there nothing wrong with that, but if you stuck to 4/5 activities it really not a big deal to change a preset for a new activity that you will do for the next 100 hours. They too caught up in how much time waste it is but forget the fact jumping around doing everything is also time waste and playing a game is considered time waste by some. 1 point submitted 6 months ago
You have been a tremendous resource to the public and to the security community through your SecurityFix column! The security community could not have accomplished some of the great things they have accomplished in the past few years without voices such as yours to bring the issues to the attention of the public.
OJ was pretty much one of the greatest football players ever who was universally loved and transitioned into being a lovable actor (imagine Peyton Manning or Shaq murdering their wife). Meanwhile Cosby was America favorite dad (and broke down huge racial barriers with he Cosby show). He was the poster boy for wholesome TV Shows and comedy while having a huge influence. He was like Mr. Rogers and Oprah in one person.
5. Make more time for my child. This is the biggie. As a full time working mother married to a full time working father, the hours in each day already get sucked up, to a large extent, by commuting, being in the office and dealing with all the tedious, necessary tasks related to home ownership. So during the hours when I am with my son, I'll do my best to set aside the laptop, stop checking that e mail, put off the bill paying and just be with my boy. Play Legos with him. Read him another bedtime story without thinking about how much I still have to get done before midnight. Love him fully in every moment, without worries about deadlines or errands that need attending, until the minute he drifts off to sleep.
Its not just ooglog though, a lot of the map is like that. You only go there for a quest or maybe a daily and that it. Ooglog probably gets the most visits out of most dead areas though. A lot of ironman go there for bird meat, a lot of people go there for sandstone, a lot of pvpers and pvmers go there to use the pool boosts. It similar to all the other deserted places. That just rs3 in general. The game has too many servers for the amount of players and it seems like the game majority are higher players that you see in priff, vs seeing new people around varrock, falador, seers etc.

Welcome to join RSorder Double Offers for Late Summer with 6% discount for all and double Loyalty Points for RSorder members from Aug.13 to Aug.21, 2019. Loyalty Points can be used as cash to buy Runescape gold, OSRS gold and all other products.

Note:
6% off code "DSR6" for All orders.
Every 100 loyal points can be used as $1.

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold anytime.