The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 15 Nov 2019, 13:55

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2019, 01:53 
First Circle Initiate

So as you know, I've been playing the Shark Game. I recently got "lots" of everything, which is cheap runescape gold at least a nonillion (10^30). I decided that since I can view the specific amounts in the log, my new goal would be to get a googol of everything (10^100). I left it running with an auto clicker overnight that would triple my total resources every few seconds. Now the log lists some of my resources as "infinity". However, I can't seem to use those resources to buy anything. [more inside]
President [Bashar al ]Assad thought the majority of people would support him, he would have an election, Kristof noted. is no doubt that there are significant communities within Syria that support the president. A great portion of the Christian community supports President Assad. There also no doubt that the majority of the country is Sunni and is very unhappy with Assad. And he would lose an election. by his statement, Sarcom pushed back against Kristof explanation:
If you have tons of data that has relationships, you may want to explore actually using Access to create databases. There are a lot of "getting started" Access tutorials out there. Excel can do this stuff, whether it's simple stuff like VLOOKUP or more complex weirdness, but as you noted it can become pretty tortured.
Riding a four game win streak into Sunday, the Mets turned an easy spare opportunity into a 7 10 split, dropping a 3 2 decision to the last place A's at Citi Field. For the sixth time this season, the Mets won the first two games of a home series, and for the sixth time, the Mets failed to complete the sweep, also missing an opportunity to match a season high five game win streak.
Hey there and thank you for your info I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
Whether you like it or not, this is what's going to happen. But certainly for those that love driving, I don't think they will be prevented from driving, just like those who want to ride a horse, they are not prevented from riding a horse. But it will just be very few people that choose to do that.

RSorder will have special gifts for you for coming Thanksgiving Day! Happy to join Pre-Thanksgiving Flash Sale to enjoy totally 250M OSRS gold & 1250M RS3 gold for free at 3:00 AM GMT on November 11, 2019.

Activity page:https://www.rsorder.com/flash-sale.

Besides, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Runescape 3 Gold / Osrs gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold at anytime.