The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 07 Aug 2020, 04:10

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Forum rules


Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2010, 02:58 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
:director: Note: This thread is split from Forum Administration Philosophies ...



lpetrich wrote:
All The Dagda's misfortunes are due to evil, autocratic staff members and never to anything that he had ever done. Right. (* sarcasm *)


Will you stop saying this you dumb clown. I have never claimed I didn't do anything wrong but do you ever shut up, or stop lying about people? For fucks sake! Give it up, your campaign to prove I am the most evil internet denizen and that Preno is a shining pillar of decency is redundant. No one cares, and no one ever did. You're just embarrassing yourself now by repeating untruths like some gibbering mental patient, sitting in a corner and obsessively jerking backwards and forwards, as saliva drips from your mouth.

If you could tell me why anything I've said is untrue. If of course you could tell me why any other the above should warrant a warning let alone permanent suspension I am however all ears, otherwise shut the hell up. All you are doing is making my point for me. You can't ever admit you are wrong, and what's more you have little integrity, because that is not required for the job you do, nor are you ever subject to any quality control, like you would be in the real world. Just like the vast majority of moderators who are left in positions of immunity and sucked up to by idiots: yes you are a dictator and yes deep down you know it. I may of done some things wrong but being banned for complaining about the staffs treatment of clear trolling (genocide advocation), is obviously fucked up. That's the point. Answer it but don't keep making erroneous snide points in lieu of any argument, its childish and it highlights exactly what happens when people are never questioned about what they do:

you are what happens.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Last edited by Hex on 25 Apr 2010, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
Added Mod Note and link to original discussion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010, 18:27 
Offline
Grand Poobah
User avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 11:26
Posts: 5793
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!

_________________
Chloride and Sodium: Two terribly dangerous substances that taste great together!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2010, 02:11 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
jess wrote:
Quote:
Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!


Actually that's not possible, since the way Ipetrich chooses to behave as a moderator personally is directly relevant to this thread. Perhaps you should move it to an area which allows personal attacks. Besides he seems to have shut up and stopped lying about me now so maybe it wont be necessary.

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!"

Shakespeare.

Insert Ipetrich* in place of the lady.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2010, 19:28 
Offline
Guardian of the East

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 02:47
Posts: 589
The Dagda, do you seriously want to get away with insults?

I think that there is something broader to be said about that. Many messageboard admins frown on insults and similar conduct, because that sort of behavior causes needless trouble. There are a few exceptions, however, like

RnR, TR, and Something Awful.

SA is really something. From its rules, "Flames and insults do not constitute harassment." Also, you must purchase the following: Account, Platinum Upgrade, New Avatar, Other's Avatar, Archives, No-Ads, New Username, Nonprofit Ad, For-Profit Ad, Emoticon, Stick Thread, Gift Cert., even getting un-tempbanned. You can get sort-of-suspended or even tempbanned for posting dumb one-liners; the admins want to keep the conversations interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2010, 20:04 
Offline
Grand Poobah
User avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 11:26
Posts: 5793
Location: Buffalo, NY
No, I'm pretty damn sure you can obey forum rules and lose the snark and vinegar here.

Realize that you've gone out of line here.

_________________
Chloride and Sodium: Two terribly dangerous substances that taste great together!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2010, 02:32 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
jess wrote:
No, I'm pretty damn sure you can obey forum rules and lose the snark and vinegar here.

Realize that you've gone out of line here.


Calm down, why are you getting so angry? I do realise I've gone out of line. But I will not be made to be something I am not, by anyone, anywhere, ever.

Ipetrich's done nothing but lie about me and defend an incorrigible troll. If he continues to do so then I will continue to challenge him. What's more insulting, being made out to be something you are not in an attempt to create a self fulfilling prophecy, or some anonymous banter?

If the guy wants to stop being insulted, he merely needs to stop making up lies about me, and following me around like a lost puppy. He is becoming obsessed much like Preno did. When does it become harassment? And how do you deal with it, meekly accept that you are the worlds most evil poster; or stand up to these people and make it not worth their while.

If you really believe Ipetrich (and you can check for yourself that I have never claimed to be blameless), then by all means I can understand your anger, otherwise?

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Last edited by The Dagda on 20 Apr 2010, 02:59, edited 8 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2010, 02:41 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, do you seriously want to get away with insults?


Do you seriously want to keep posting libellous accusations in lieu of any argument?

No I merely want this thread moved somewhere where I can challenge your incessant bilge without worrying about forum rules. If it isn't though I wont be losing any sleep. All I ask is you refrain from lying about me continuously. That I feel is not too much to ask.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2010, 12:55 
Offline
Guardian of the East

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 02:47
Posts: 589
The Dagda wrote:
Ipetrich's done nothing but lie about me and defend an incorrigible troll. If he continues to do so then I will continue to challenge him. ...

The Dagda, how am I supposed to be lying about you?

The Dagda wrote:
No I merely want this thread moved somewhere where I can challenge your incessant bilge without worrying about forum rules.

Why do you need insults to do that? If you have a case, you shouldn't need insults.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2010, 02:19 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda wrote:
Ipetrich's done nothing but lie about me and defend an incorrigible troll. If he continues to do so then I will continue to challenge him. ...

The Dagda, how am I supposed to be lying about you?


You keep claiming I have made the assertion that nothing is my fault, or that I have made out I should accept no blame for being banned from FRDB---->RnR. That is a lie and you know it. But then even when you are called out for lying you can't admit it, even when its in black and white, because that's what you are: a person who has no ability to accept they can make mistakes, and no integrity to admit that publicly or to acknowledge anything you do as at fault ever, AKA A Moderator.

Clearly you are just making my point for me. Can't admit when wrong, just can't physically bring yourself to do it. It hurts to have honour, doesn't it? Have you ever thought that people might pay you a deal more respect if you learn to admit your mistakes? Hell you might even learn something yourself, stranger things have happened.

Quote:
The Dagda wrote:
No I merely want this thread moved somewhere where I can challenge your incessant bilge without worrying about forum rules.

Why do you need insults to do that? If you have a case, you shouldn't need insults.


I don't I just like watching you squirm. If you're going to follow me around like a bit of a soulless gimp, then why shouldn't I have some fun. My arguments have always spoken for themselves which is why you have never challenged them. But no one said I couldn't mock you as well did they. It is a non sequitur to suggest an argument is more solid if you don't insult someone, or even that it makes any difference at all to my points. If you do think that insulting people is a sin, then why do you keep claiming that I have never admitted any blame? You know you have, don't make me quote you doing that, it wont end well for you to have your words pasted in black and white. Isn't it more insulting when someone bears false witness against someone repeatedly to suit his own dubious agenda? So now you are a liar a person who cannot admit his own misdeeds and a hypocrite? No wonder you are a moderator.

Point of order though, I didn't request the thread be moved because I could then insult you, that's just an added perk, I suggested it be moved because by tis nature any discussion would be an ad hominem, because you are at least in theory a moderator, if not in practice according to the definition of the word or its widely held classification by people.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1457786

Quote:
Are you feeling a little insecure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by forestpiskie
Dear User Name 6,

You have received a warning at Ubuntu Forums.

Reason:
-------
Flamebait / insulting behaviour/politics

You have brought politics into the equation for some reason - no politics in the forum unless directly related to free and open source issues.

You insulted moderators - I don't care, others might.

The whole post in general is flamebait.
-------

Original Post:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9138620
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Mike View Post
I would advocate that funding be sought to pay mods, so they would not have to ask themselves why the heck they're doing it in the first place. OK, new mods would have to be volunteer only during a probationary period to ensure they were not power hungry.

Pay based on activity level and experience, i.e., per post and or corrective measure.
Bonus for top mod.

[on topic] Would not, should not, could not become a mod. No wish to go running and screaming into that good night again......
Yes communism is not a very good form of government except in very small communities. You pay peanuts you get monkeys, you pay nothing..? Is it reasonable to expect people to work out of nothing more than there willingness to contribute to a forum?

I'd go even further and recommend people donate for the upkeep of the forum, then moderators truly would be beholden to their user base.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Ubuntu Forums
Why did this guy take these comments personally. I advocate mods get paid to improve their incentive levels as otherwise it reflects a communist system, which it does.

Is he from America, does actually think that communism is an insult.

Or is he just insecure about his own position and making issues out of nothing. either way forums are communist systems where everyone is paid the same, and you are distinguished only on your contribution to the forum as a whole.

No warning is going to change the reality of any situation, nor are people who imagine slights where none were meant going to change anyone's opinion of such systems.

What's even worse was until this guy warned me, I was on the moderators side. Now I am firmly against them. Clearly they don't want a better system nor to have an sort of rational discussion about flaws in systems in general.

Sure wield your mod hammer, but I'm watching you Gandhi.


This is me User Name 6, banned for questioning a mod decision and this is the reason they gave for a perma ban:

Matthew wrote:
This isn't your first user account, or even your third or fourth. You have been banned with other accounts and you keep returning to create new accounts to circumvent that ban, but you keep causing problems. Please find a more suitable site for your style of interaction.


Quote:
Hi

You were banned for breaking the Forum Code of Conduct . Membership of Ubuntu Forums is not a right , it is granted after acceptance of the Code of conduct and is at the discretion of the
the Forum Administrators and Forum Council.

Please regard this as final advise in this matter and cease correspondence forthwith.

Thank you

Mike

KiwiNZ

Forum Administrator and Council Member
Ubuntu Forums

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: G H <sidhe747@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:25 AM
Subject: re: I am not a sock puppet
To: mike.basinger@ubuntu.com


Your staff keep permanently banning me for being a sock puppet, when I
have never had an account before???

I joined recently to find I was banned in a couple of days for dupe
accounts. So thinking it a mistake I joined again and got promptly
permanently banned again.

I am not a dupe account!

I was User Name 6.

I'm not all that bothered about joining again, but I do not want to be
labelled for something I am not. feel free to check out my IP address:

18.19.251.152

I can if necessary send you my ISPs details, and confirm that I am an
account holder with that IP if necessary, although I've only been
using it since January. Seems to me either someone has been using that
IP as a proxy before me, or you have made a mistake.

Thanks.


These people are liars too, it seems when you are immune from criticism you can just lie your way out of behaving well.

This is the standard you can expect from moderation from people who aren't paid, aren't responsible or made to be responsible for their actions, and are just a group of friends who couldn't be impartial if they tried, even if the system wasn't inherently biased anyway. One can see why such systems do not work and encourage all the worst sorts of behaviour from people, of course moderators should be in that position because they know better. Clearly though they don't.

Obviously its not the getting banned that bothers me, I could if I wanted to be subject to anal idiots, join again and continue posting. What bothers me is the lies and the dubious reasoning for a perma ban.

It will come as no great surprise that they refuse to remove the mistruths about me either and state the real reason they banned me.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2010, 09:18 
Offline
Guardian of the East

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 02:47
Posts: 589
The Dagda wrote:
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, how am I supposed to be lying about you?

You keep claiming I have made the assertion that nothing is my fault, or that I have made out I should accept no blame for being banned from FRDB---->RnR. That is a lie and you know it.

What fault do you concede?

You talk about moderators as if they were power-hungry monsters, especially those that you blame for banning you from various places, as if they have all the blame.
Quote:
Quote:
The Dagda wrote:
No I merely want this thread moved somewhere where I can challenge your incessant bilge without worrying about forum rules.

Why do you need insults to do that? If you have a case, you shouldn't need insults.

I don't I just like watching you squirm.

That's a troll's philosophy. The Dagda, your wounds are no excuse for being nasty to other people.
Quote:
If you're going to follow me around like a bit of a soulless gimp, then why shouldn't I have some fun.

What an excuse. The Dagda, I don't think that I'm following you around. It's more like I can't help but run into you.

Quote:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1457786

(long quotes snipped for brevity)

The Dagda, it is clear that you violated some of the rules of the Ubuntuforums. If they don't want politics or insults or flamebait or multiple identities on their site, then why did you insist on doing things that make you unwelcome there?

The Dagda, why don't you make a positive contribution and describe to us what you think that a forum moderator ought to do?

More specifically, you might want to address the question of what to do about a member who spews lots of irrelevant one-liners in lots of threads.

Also the question of what to do about a member who spews lots of insults.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2010, 01:33 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda wrote:
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, how am I supposed to be lying about you?

You keep claiming I have made the assertion that nothing is my fault, or that I have made out I should accept no blame for being banned from FRDB---->RnR. That is a lie and you know it.

What fault do you concede?

You talk about moderators as if they were power-hungry monsters, especially those that you blame for banning you from various places, as if they have all the blame.
Quote:
Quote:
The Dagda wrote:
No I merely want this thread moved somewhere where I can challenge your incessant bilge without worrying about forum rules.

Why do you need insults to do that? If you have a case, you shouldn't need insults.

I don't I just like watching you squirm.


Quote:
If you're going to follow me around like a bit of a soulless gimp, then why shouldn't I have some fun.

What an excuse. The Dagda, I don't think that I'm following you around. It's more like I can't help but run into you.

Quote:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1457786

(long quotes snipped for brevity)

The Dagda, it is clear that you violated some of the rules of the Ubuntuforums. If they don't want politics or insults or flamebait or multiple identities on their site, then why did you insist on doing things that make you unwelcome there?

The Dagda, why don't you make a positive contribution and describe to us what you think that a forum moderator ought to do?

More specifically, you might want to address the question of what to do about a member who spews lots of irrelevant one-liners in lots of threads.


Ipetrich



a) How could it be aimed at them when I'd only joined a few days ago, how is comparing a system to communism even an insult, for a start. Are you saying claims of equality and equal pay is insulting?
b) How is making an analogy about e systems a political discourse? What real world system was I comparing them to, which society, what political system? Communism or anything approaching it has never existed in reality anyway, but that's beside the point.
c) I was standing up for moderators, asking that they get paid for what they do in order to incentivise them.

So you think it is ok for them to lie about someone after they have gone and cannot defend themselves, in such a cowardly way, figures. I'm gaining a clear picture of your lack of integrity here.

I'm not bothered about them banning me (mods are generally overly sensitive plebs, with poor social skills, it is no great suprise that they took something completely the wrong way and overreacted) what I'm bothered about is them lying about me after the fact, as if they felt they needed added justification. Clearly the real reason was to avoid having to discuss their mistake, or to admit they'd made one and completely got the wrong end of the stick. That certainly doesn't justify lying about someone though does it?

I have already told you what they should do, not be a bunch of cliquey overly anal, bureaucratic numb nuts, with a hard on for E power, and a will never to admit they are wrong. Be accountable for you mistakes. Have a quality control system that is if not independent, impartial. Make moderators punishable under the system the same as everyone else, not isolate them in ivory towers. Come on at the very least that is all implied by what I said, keep up.

I've admitted fault about ten times now Ipetrich, you are such a liar, and you have been shown to be one. If you want to know for what, then simply go back and read all the times I've had to reiterate the damn point, and quote the instances when I have to try to stop you from lying about me. For what it was worth.

Give it up you're wasting your time. For the last time, yes, I could of handled it better, but the only language bullies like that understand is a taste of their own medicine.

You are simply denying reality so as not to concede that you can ever be wrong about anything. Really you sum up exactly everything that is wrong about moderation on the vast majority of forums. Can't be honest, and can't physically bring yourself to admit you are wrong about anything, making you also a hypocrite. I wonder where this Napoleon Complex, or need to be something more than you are comes from?

AAMOI when was the last time you overturned a moderator decision you had made, or conceded you had made a mistake? Have you ever? Can you even remember?

I don't even have to argue any more, you are just are making my argument for me, congratulations, if you weren't already redundant, you're reiterating your redundancy with every post you make, and every lie you restate.

Quote:
What an excuse. The Dagda, I don't think that I'm following you around. It's more like I can't help but run into you.


Yeah you can shut the fuck up, and stop lying about me, it's not hard Ipetrich.

Quote:
That's a troll's philosophy. The Dagda, your wounds are no excuse for being nasty to other people.


Wounds what wounds? :lol:

I played a lot of self admitted trolls and retards for chumps. If anyone is wounded it's them. You act as if this has affected me in some way. It hasn't but trolling trolls is the only thing they understand. I am not wounded I am just getting fed up of you lying about me over and over again. Is that sinking in?

Now if you'd like to address any of my points, instead of just making it all about me as usual then do so.

Quote:
Also the question of what to do about a member who spews lots of insults.


What to do about a member who follows me around making false accusations about me, because he just can't give it up? What do you think is more insulting, me or you making me out to be something I am not? You deserve it you passionless non entity, like Preno you are a ghost in the machine that haunts people wailing piteously at them in a non corporeal, insubstantial way.

I am not even going to reply to your lies any more you are beyond reason but appositely demonstrating what happens when people with large egos, get E power and are made immune from punishment by a tragically absurd system that has no quality control, other than its own self reinforcing ideology.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2010, 11:07 
Offline
Guardian of the East

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 02:47
Posts: 589
The Dagda, you still have not addressed the essential issues. Let's see you address:

What a forum moderator ought to do.

Especially what a forum moderator ought to do about:
  1. Someone who posts a large amount of junky one-liners
  2. Someone who insults other members


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2010, 15:49 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, you still have not addressed the essential issues. Let's see you address:

What a forum moderator ought to do.

Especially what a forum moderator ought to do about:
  1. Someone who posts a large amount of junky one-liners
  2. Someone who insults other members


Have done.

You still haven't addressed why you will lie about people and make stuff up, because you can't be wrong about anything ever.

I did that to wind Preno up, to make him annoyed, to make him see that he's a pointless little vapid retard with an E hard on, who does nothing to make forums worth being a part of; he's scum. I've said this already, it was all to wind up trolls who are idiots. Are you paying attention yet? Said it explained myself over and over again, you just don't get it do you? You are just that stupid aren't you?

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2010, 22:52 
Offline
Guardian of the East

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 02:47
Posts: 589
The Dagda wrote:
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, you still have not addressed the essential issues. Let's see you address:

What a forum moderator ought to do.

Especially what a forum moderator ought to do about:
  1. Someone who posts a large amount of junky one-liners
  2. Someone who insults other members

Have done.

Where??? I suggest that you repeat it here so that we can have no doubt that you have addressed this issue.

Quote:
You still haven't addressed why you will lie about people and make stuff up, because you can't be wrong about anything ever.

Like your "rebuttals" to my supposed lies, that is nothing but empty assertions.

Quote:
I did that to wind Preno up, to make him annoyed, to make him see that he's a pointless little vapid retard with an E hard on, who does nothing to make forums worth being a part of; he's scum. I've said this already, it was all to wind up trolls who are idiots. Are you paying attention yet? Said it explained myself over and over again, you just don't get it do you? You are just that stupid aren't you?

In other words, you were trolling Preno because you dislike him.

That sort of attitude is not going to get you very many friends, The Dagda.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2010, 01:04 
Offline
The Power to Scry
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 05:45
Posts: 803
Location: My house
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda wrote:
lpetrich wrote:
The Dagda, you still have not addressed the essential issues. Let's see you address:

What a forum moderator ought to do.

Especially what a forum moderator ought to do about:
  1. Someone who posts a large amount of junky one-liners
  2. Someone who insults other members

Have done.

Where??? I suggest that you repeat it here so that we can have no doubt that you have addressed this issue.

Quote:
You still haven't addressed why you will lie about people and make stuff up, because you can't be wrong about anything ever.

Like your "rebuttals" to my supposed lies, that is nothing but empty assertions.

Quote:
I did that to wind Preno up, to make him annoyed, to make him see that he's a pointless little vapid retard with an E hard on, who does nothing to make forums worth being a part of; he's scum. I've said this already, it was all to wind up trolls who are idiots. Are you paying attention yet? Said it explained myself over and over again, you just don't get it do you? You are just that stupid aren't you?

In other words, you were trolling Preno because you dislike him.

That sort of attitude is not going to get you very many friends, The Dagda.


:lol:

You are delusional. So you claim that you never lied when you said that I claimed I was blameless. Oh fucking hell, this is so funny. You are such a hypocrite and a liar. It's in black and white you fool, you can't lie about not lying, we all know you've been saying that repeatedly even in the face of evidence to the contrary, you been caught bang to rights.

Already answered, all of it was to wind Preno up for being a cunt. How many times do you want me to say this? preno got all toys out of pram about me posting, so I just got fed up and did it more and more until he blew a gasket, look I've said that before, I even showed you the emails I sent when I was doing it, explaining why I was being so annoying? Are you trying to find a reason, that agrees with your version of reality, or do you simply not like the truth. Because I think you will lie and you are a liar, and it seems an incorrigible one, hence perfect mod material. Yes you have no integrity welcome to moderator 101.

If reality doesn't fit then lie about it to avoid admitting your mistakes, you are everything a mod should be, dull, lifeless, patronising, unimaginative, honorless, lacking in ideas of your own, lacking in a soul and a personality. So you spend your time on the interweb presumably because you feel at home with your fellow Asperclowns. No one's going to punch you in the face for being a twat, so you are free to indulge your worthless lies at people without any punishment for it. You are the weakest link, have a demotion to moderator status for being a ghost.

"Welcome to the herd you soulless waste of humanity, now go fucking bleat at better people than you, you amorphous little fucking clown follower! OBEY!"

Direct quote from the ritual promoting a Clown to Clown Moderator. Probably bring a tear to Preno's eye.

See I told you it would all end in ad hominems. But the truth is the truth, and not all ad hominems are logical fallacies. Some people lead, some follow, some don't care to do either (me for example), then there are the bad moderators, who are herders for herders and perpetual poster boys for Herd Monthly, with a free pull out binder where you can collect all your favourite dullards pictures and drool over there vague ghostlike impotence. They go on to simply encourage the worst from everyone they come into contact with, whilst simultaneously pretending their shit don't stink and that we don't see them for what they really are, no better or worse than those people they claim to stand in judgement over.

_________________
May the road rise up
To meet you
May the wind be always
At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.


"I apologise... For nothing!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group