The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 26 May 2018, 09:05

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2018, 22:24 
Neophyte

review dips back into the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, with a look at one of our most recent country-exclusive beads – the Arabic Love charm. This elegant openwork continues Pandora’s series of Arabian beads, following from the much-loved Camel and Arabian Coffee Pot charms, both of which are also featured in this review. This latest bead came out with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, but only in the UAE. I got mine from Dubai with the help of cheap pandora charms collector there. I wrote this review a little while ago but it kept being pushed back due to Christmas content and then unexpected sneak peeks.

The charm is an openwork design, offering the pandora charms sale uk on both sides – the word love is its its centre. It has a beautifully bright silver finish, with a heart pattern haloing around the central Arabic script. The main event for this month is the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 collection. The collection has had mixed reviews from collectors, and features a set of lip-themed jewellery alongside the usual hearts and pinks. It’s due to launch on 11 January – and you can see a full preview if you look through the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 tag. Then, there are two charm ‘gift sets’. These usually just mean that the charm will be sold in a special box for a limited amount of time. The charms in question for this collection are the pandora uk outlet sale bead and the Kiss More, the latter being sold with a red lip bag.

In Canada, there will be two jewellery gift sets. The Tree of Love will include two of the new Valentine’s Explosion of Love clips and the new Tree of Love charm on the silver heart clasp bracelet. The Lock your Promise set includes two of the new Valentine’s heart earrings, the heart-shaped Floating Locket and three new Valentine’s petites. It’s hard to make out the details on any of these, but I suspect that they are the same ascheap pandora charms uk gift sets pictured below. I love the pink boxes!