The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 05 Aug 2020, 05:12

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Important Announcement
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2008, 20:28 
jess wrote:
This is a routine announcement that the forum for the nuts and bolts of the board is hidden from view so that people who don't care and don't want to know about it don't have to see it.

Folk have three choices dealing with Magrathea:

If you couldn't care less, do nothing.

If you are interested in viewing the forum, drop Hex a line,a dn he'll allow viewing access.

If you want to participate in the forum, and help build our little world on the net, again, drop Hex a pm letting him know.

At this point, there is no one here who would not be welcome in Magrathea, so there are no prerequisites or hoops to jump through.

Hmmm. Interesting. But I have no PM abilities?

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2008, 20:34 
Grand High Lord Admiral of Hell

Distinguished Guest wrote:
Hmmm. Interesting. But I have no PM abilities?

Yep, that (and potential membership to the Workshop) are only available to registered folk. Feel free to register and then you can PM ... :wave:

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008, 10:21 
Distinguished Guest - The best thing to do with people who post before they have been elected to membership, and I'm talking about these two characters who go by the names of "jess" and "Hex", is to simply ignore them. They are not qualified to participate in any discussions here. This is the Guest forum and they are perfectly welcome to post here as Guests and only as Guests. this parading around with member and administrative accounts is a cheap attention getting device. It's best not to pay any attention to them.

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008, 13:28 
Guest wrote:
Distinguished Guest - The best thing to do with people who post before they have been elected to membership, and I'm talking about these two characters who go by the names of "jess" and "Hex", is to simply ignore them. They are not qualified to participate in any discussions here. This is the Guest forum and they are perfectly welcome to post here as Guests and only as Guests. this parading around with member and administrative accounts is a cheap attention getting device. It's best not to pay any attention to them.

OK. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I thought something was kind of "not right" when I saw an announcement in the Guest forum that was not posted by a Guest! I've seen troublemakers like these two around on the Internet before. :dontknow: The Guest forum is for Guests. Intruders will not be tolerated. Maybe I need to write up some rules for this place?

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008, 19:16 
I'm thinking that all of us guests need to have a little private pow wow about this problem. :angryfire:

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008, 19:27 
First Circle Initiate

I say ban the guests!

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2008, 16:57 
Garden Goddess

Ya know this is the second thread that I have breezed through only to find some random guest just coming in to slam a member of this board! that is total yellow belly bullshit! If you dont like the people on this board why come here in the first place?
Seriously! put on your big girl panties and get steppin!! grow the fuck up!!

ITA Chris ban the guests..ah hem aka trolls! :protest: